WAYJUN New product： 4 Di switch detection counter, Modbus TCP protocol, WiFi module
● 4 switch input, support NPN and PNP input
● DI can be used as a counter or frequency measurement per way
● Support Modbus TCP Communication Protocol
● You can set the number of per revolutions for speed measurement.
● Built-in web feature, you can query the level via the web page
● You can set the output status via the web page.
● Wide power supply range: 8 ~ 32VDC
● High reliability, convenient programming, easy to apply
● Standard DIN35 rail installation, convenient centralized wiring
● The user can set the module IP address and other parameters on the web page.
● Low cost, small volume, modular design
● Dimensions: 79 x 69.5x 25mm
● Flowmeter pulse count or flow measurement
● Encoder pulse count
● Intelligent building control, security engineering and other application systems
● Ethernet industrial automation control system
● Industrial field signal isolation and long-term transmission
● Hall sensor speed measurement
● Photoelectric sensor level detection and count
● Motor speed measurement
● Internet of Things switch quantity signal acquisition
WJ160 products are an Internet of Things and Industrial Ethernet acquisition modules that achieve transparent data interactions between sensors and networks. You can forward the switch data of the sensor to the network.
WJ160 series includes power conditioning, switching acquisition, and WiFi network interface communications. The communication mode uses the Modbus TCP protocol. TCP is based on the transmission layer, which is a wide and connected reliability protocol. Users can set the module IP address, subnet mask, etc. directly on the web page. Can be used to monitor operational monitoring and control of sensor equipment.
The WJ160 series is based on a single-chip intelligent monitoring and control system, user setting module IP address, subnet mask and other configuration information stored in a non-volatile memory EEPROM.
WJ160 Series products are designed, manufactured, and high-resistance, reliability is high according to industrial standards. Working temperature range - 45 ° C ~ + 85 ° C.
The WJ160 remote I / O module can be used to measure four switching signals. Can be measured as a 4-way counter or 4 frequency speed measurement.
1, switch quantity signal input
4 switch signal input, can be connected to the contact NPN and wet point PNP, please refer to the wiring diagram portion for details.
2, communication protocol
Communication interface: WiFi network interface. Can be connected to WiFi in the local area network.
Communication Agreement: Using the Modbus TCP protocol to implement industrial Ethernet data exchange. You can also communicate via TCP Socket and module.
Network caching: 2K Byte (receiving with hair)
Communication response time: less than 10ms.
There is a transient suppression diode inside the module, which can effectively inhibit various inmond pulses and protect the modules.
WJ160 universal parameters:
(Typical @ + 25 ° C, VS is 24VDC)
Enter type: switch input, 4 channels (DI0 ~ DI3).
Low level: Enter <1V
High level: input 3.5 ~ 30V
Frequency range 0-50khz
Counting range 0-0xffffffffff
Input resistance: 30kΩ
Textual: Modbus TCP Communication Agreement or TCP Socket Character Protocol
Network page: Support web access module, support web page setting module parameters.
Interface: WiFi network interface.
Working power supply: +8 ~ 32VDC wide power supply range, there is anti-reverse and overvoltage protection circuit
Power consumption: less than 1W
Work temperature: - 45 ~ + 80 ° C
Work humidity: 10 ~ 90% (no condensation)
Storage temperature: - 45 ~ + 80 ° C
Storage humidity: 10 ~ 95% (no condensation)
Isolation, pressure: non-isolated
Dimensions: 79 mm x 69.5mm x 25mm
4 Di switch detection counter, Modbus TCP protocol, WiFi module WJ160
- Product Code: WJ160
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $19.99